If you think you might be pregnant...We will be happy to meet with you and help you understand your choices. Get the facts before you decide.
Call us for an appointment and you can talk through your options in a confidential environment.
Abortion is a medical procedure, so you owe it to yourself to get complete information. What type will you have? What are the risks? You deserve to know the facts. You owe it to yourself to make an informed decision.
Maybe you're thinking:
- The father is insisting on an abortion
- I'm not ready to be a parent
- I can't tell anyone I'm pregnant
If you're considering abortion, here are some questions we can help you answer:
- Are you really pregnant?
- Is your pregnancy normal? Or are you at risk for natural miscarriage? Or do you have a tubal pregnancy requiring immediate medical attention?
- How far along are you?
You may also be interested in knowing:
- What kind of abortions are available to you?
- What are your rights with abortion providers?
- Are there any short-term or long-term risks to consider?
We can help you understand your choices and your pregnancy, discuss your health and explain your abortion options.
Maybe you don't want an abortion, but you feel that you are not ready to be a parent? Making an adoption plan gives you lots of choices.
You can choose a family and choose how involved you want to be. It’s all up to you. Maybe you are thinking that you want to:
- provide your child emotional and financial stability.
- provide your child with a two parent family.
In today's adoptions, you can know your child and be a part of your child's life. You can have the peace of knowing your child is loved and cared for by the couple you choose. We can help you think through the issues and possibilities available to you.
Becoming a parent is a huge step. We can walk you through the questions you'll need to answer as you consider this option, like "Can I afford to parent?" or "Will I be able to stay in school?" You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible
to you at this time. We've talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn't want the baby but I do
- (for men) My girlfriend doesn't want the baby but I do
- I can't tell my family
- I’m not sure who the father is?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don't have medical insurance
- I’m too young
We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
Call for your appointment today. We’re here to serve you.